White Cranberry Spritzer Recipe
White cranberry juice delivers similar nutrition as red cranberry juice, but is less tart. New to white cranberry juice? Check out this blog post to learn more about how it's made and its nutritional benefits.
Makes 1 serving
- 3 fl. oz Tartly Lime Mint Shrub
- 3 fl. oz white cranberry juice
- 3 fl. oz white wine (preferably chilled)
- 1 wedge of fresh lime
- Optional garnishes: rosemary sprig, handful of fresh cranberries, apple cubes
- Combine white wine and white cranberry juice in a glass with ice.
- Top off the glass with Tartly Lime Mint Shrub and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Garnish with a handful of fresh cranberries, a rosemary sprig and even some apple cubes. All are optional but would certainly enhance the flavor and presentation. Stir and enjoy!