Tartly Lemon Drop Martini Recipe
Our twist on the classic martini!
Makes 1 serving
- 2 ounces Tartly Blueberry Lemon Shrub
- 2 ounces plain vodka
- Fresh lemon slices and lemon rind
- Fresh Blueberries
- Sparkling Coarse Sugar for rim of glass
- Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with vodka.
- Place sparkling sugar on a plate, rub the edge of the glass with sugar to coat.
- Add ice, vodka, and Tartly Blueberry Lemon Shrub to a martini shaker.
- Shake and strain into sugar rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon rind, lemon slice and blueberry stick (optional).