Ginger Orange Shirley Temple Recipe
A Shirley Temple is a classic mocktail that is a sophisticated choice for any party.
Makes 1 serving
- ½ cup orange juice
- 6 fl. oz Tartly Ginger Pear Shrub
- 1 tbsp grenadine
- Orange slices (optional)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- Fill a large glass half full with ice cubes.
- Layer the drink with Tartly Ginger Pear Shrub, then the orange juice, then the grenadine.
- Add 2 slices of orange and a maraschino cherry to the beverage, serve un-stirred.
- Stir before drinking.