Blueberry Sangria Recipe
This sangria is dry and fruity, yet not too sweet. A perfect complement to food, and a refreshing cocktail!
Makes 6 servings
- Two 12-oz bottles Tartly Blueberry Lemon Shrub
- 3 cups chilled dry white wine (eg. Sauvignon Blanc)
- ¼ cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Into a 2-quart pitcher, combine wine and liqueur.
- Add orange and lemon slices and fresh blueberries.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, stir in Tartly Blueberry Lemon Shrub.
- Serve in stemless wine glasses over ice cubes.