Blueberry Lemon Vodka Fizz with Thyme Recipe
Try this fun and refreshing cocktail with a twist of thyme!
Makes 1 serving
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 5 oz of Tartly Blueberry Lemon Shrub
- 1 Tbsp of fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp. of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- Ice cubes or crushed ice
- Place the blueberries, lemon juice, and thyme leaves in an 8 ounce glass. Muddle until the blueberries are mostly broken down and the thyme leaves become fragrant. If you don’t have a muddler, a wooden spoon works great for this.
- Add some ice to the glass. Then pour in the vodka and Tartly Blueberry Lemon Shrub.
- Stir gently. Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh thyme leaves and some blueberries, if desired.
- Serve immediately.