Strawberry Vodka Limeade Recipe
Makes 6-8 servings
- 60 oz (or five 12-oz bottles) of Tartly Lime Mint Shrub
- 8 to 16 ounces good quality chilled vodka (about 1 to 2 cups), more or less to taste
- 3/4 to 1 cup of strawberry juice (you can make it yourself by blending a cup of fresh strawberries and 2-3 tablespoons of water)
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices and mint leaves to garnish (optional)
- Gently pour the Tartly Lime Mint Shrub in a glass pitcher.
- Stir in the strawberry juice.
- Add the vodka or allow guests to add the vodka according to their preference.
- Serve over ice and garnished with mint leaves and lime slices (both optional).